The Gasthof zum Engel - a family business since 1831

The traditional history of the inn "Engel" dates back to the 16th century. It was first mentioned in 1519 as "Tavernwirtschaft". In 1831, Michael Martin senior rebuilt the inn to its present style and since then we have constantly renovated it to meet our high and modern standards.

For seven generations now, the Martin family and their staff have been taking care of the guests' well-being.